Sunday 11 September 2011

9/11 cancer

I can't believe I almost forgot!
To be exact I was thinking 11th is on Monday and I still have time.
Guess everyone 10 and over can find its story.



Our flight from Europe to Toronto was scheduled for September 12.
That was the only one that was cancelled, and we were stuck for 2 weeks with all seven suitcases packed.
Just now I've seen that the Diverted movie about Gander 9/11 is on tv. And that struck me: we could land in Gander! Every September 11th flight had to. A town of 9,000 took in 7,000 passengers.
Why did they want to help?
And why the help for 9/11 heroes is not here?
Why we can remember the ones who were killed, even they don't need us anymore, but not the ones who stayed to fight for our future? Why are they worth nothing today?
Let the dead rest in peace, and alive live in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment